Terms & Conditions
Cook Like Sharee Thermomix Competition
- To be eligible for the competition you must be an Australian resident aged 18 or over.
- The mechanism to enter the competition is a purchase of the Cook Like Sharee ebook via the website www.shareewonders.com before 31st December 2023.
- All purchases are final and not entitled to a refund for any reason.
- Each unique email address associated with an eligible entrant will be treated as a single entry into the competition, and each email address will count as a single entry regardless of how many copies are purchased using the email address.
- Purchases made by anyone that is not eligible for the competition will not be refunded for any reason.
- The winner of the competition will be drawn at random, and all eligible entrants have an equal chance at winning the competition.
- The winner of the competition will be drawn on 3rd January 2024.
- The winner will be drawn from all eligible entrants who purchase the Cook Like Sharee ebook before 11.59pm 31st December 2023.
- The winner of the competition will receive a new Thermomix TM6 (or comparable) valued at approx $2,579.00 as the prize for winning the competition. The Thermomix will be delivered via a Thermomix Consultant chosen by Sharee Wonders.
- The winner of the competition may incur some delivery charges for the prize. These charges will be dependent on the winners geographical location and be the actual costs for delivery of the prize only.
- The winner will be announced via email and Instagram, and by entering the competition, entrants grant Sharee Wonders the right to publish their name and likeness on channels including but not limited to email and Instagram, for publicity purposes.
- The winner will be contacted directly via email after the announcement. Three separate attempts will be made to contact the winner, and if a response is not received within 7 days of the last attempt, a redraw will be performed.
- Personal information collected during the competition will be used in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles, and not shared with any other party for any reason other than those required to manage this competition.
- Sharee Wonders and affiliated entities are not responsible for any issues arising from the use of the prize, or any issues related to delivery, or any problems related to the functioning of the prize, and all such issues should be dealt with via the Thermomix consultant.
- Sharee Wonders and affiliated entities are not responsible for events outside of their control which might affect the competition, and reserve the right to alter or modify the terms of the competition due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Sharee Wonders and the associated entities decisions in relation to all aspects of the competition are final and binding on all entrants and any disputes which may arise and no correspondence will be entered into.